Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Twilight Saga Mini Album/Journal











Okay so this project was really fun but frustrating to get just the way I want it. I am okay with the out come but not a 100%. I like the different textures and stuff in it but its not really exactly what I wanted from this project. I like it but I wish it was better. Everyone that I have show it to really like it but then again I hope they are truthful and not just saying they like it. I sure hope that folks really like it. Well I know I can do better and I will. Its posted now on my Etsy Store so we will see if it sells. If not well then oh well.
I am going to work on my next project and see if I like the out come any better. Here is hoping for better results. I know this is a process and that I will get better with time. Its like a good block of cheese, or a good wine...its just gets better with age....Cheese I know for sure but the wine thing is based on what I hear...LOL. I enjoy working on these projects and it makes me feel creative and like I am accomplishing something good. Its creativity in the making.
I hope that someone enjoys my work. If not that's okay to, its not for everyone. Please if you read this and you have some suggestions on what projects I can try, please leave a comment and I will see what I can do.
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment