Thursday, July 8, 2010

I am enjoying figuring out what I can create

I really enjoyed doing the Twilight Saga Album/Journal, So much that I have decided to try my hand in other film inspired album/journals. I am currently working on a "Gone with the Wind, Wizard of OZ, and Harry Potter" Projects. I am also working on a project I am calling "Napkin Albums..." They are turning out better then I had hoped. I am excited to soon share them. My Scrapbook room is a complete mess and hope to get it fixed up and try again to video and post to youtube...I am so computer stupid I know.
I am also working on putting together my Mengubah Monday project...I know its driving a few people nuts....But I will give out more clues and you all will love it. :-)
My Etsy Store is at http://www.kayearl6.etsy.com/   and my facebook is www.facebook.com/kkearl1
Well I am off to create something today...catch ya crafting later....
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment