Friday, July 23, 2010

I completed my 6x6 Page (Gone with the Wind)

I completed my 6x6 page (Gone with the Wind), its my sample page to show. I will do a youtube video on it hopefully tomorrow. I am really excited to put this swap together so I hope people like the idea. If not like I said I will just do one myself no big deal. I posted it on Life's a scrap beach today to try and spark some interest so we will see. I don't know maybe I am the only one that likes the idea.
Well as for completing anything this week the Gone with the Wind page is it. I have had a rough week being sick and my family was sick. Yucky's running amuck in my house. Not fun. Next week should be much better.
I cant believe its Friday already, and almost the end of the month. I am still getting ready for Mengubah Monday...I really am kinda excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment