Monday, July 26, 2010

Still a little Behind schedule...

Well wouldn't ya know it. Life is life and not a whole lot you can do about it. I am still a little behind schedule and I do need to pick up the pace now that I am feeling a little better. I am still working on a few project that are in the works. I want to get things done and posted but I tell ya its not easy in the summer time when all the kids are around. I don't get as much done. I am determined that my children will always come first. Nothing is more important to me, so there are days that I just won't get everything done that I want to. That's life.
I am still working on Mengubah Monday's and trying to get a schedule put together for that. I am still working on the Gone with the Wind/ Wizard of Oz page swap. I thought that I had some interest but nothing in my email box as of yet. We will see. I am finding that summer isn't just slow for me but for a lot of mom's out there. It's nice to know that I am not the only one because it makes me feel normal instead of a failure.
Alright so that's it for today...
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment