Monday, July 12, 2010

My Very First Swap

I am putting together my very first swap. I love how alot of groups do swaps. I love the work that comes back and the creativity invested in the projects. So I am putting together this swap for the month of September. If you are interested please email me at kayearlkay@msn.com and let me know which swap theme and character you want and its a first come first serve basis so I will do the best I can to accommodate you.
Swap Theme:
1. Gone with the Wind
a. Scarlett O'Hara
b. Rhett Butler
c. Melanie
d. Ashley
e. Bonnie Blue Butler
f. Mammy

2. Wizard of Oz
a. Dorothy
b. Straw man
c. Tin Man
d. Cowardly Lion
e. Wicked Witch of the West
f. Glenda the Good Witch

The Instructions are as follows.
Each Swap theme will be a full 6x6 chipboard page. You have Front and Back to complete.
1. Must be 6x6 and must be on chipboard
2. Must have at least 1 tag.
3. You may alter it however you want, as long as the size is 6x6 at completion.
4. Please be mindful of the right side of page for binding. (I will be binding them with the bind-it-all)
5. No profanity or any such nature.
6. There will be 6 groups of 5 people per theme swap. Each person must make 6 duplicate pages. By doing the math you will see that there is one additional extra page. I will be binding the extra pages to donate to the Lupus Foundation of America PNW chapter/Behcets Assoc. fundraiser being held in May. If you would like you are welcome to send me additional business cards (for people to see your Etsy store or youtube) that can be on display for people to take.
Please email me with any additional questions. Thank you so much. I am really excited about this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment