Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sorry I have been sick..

I hate having Behcets Disease. Some days it just kicks my butt. So needless to say I am slowing trying to get back to the daily grind.
I am still looking for people to do the Gone with the Wind and Wizard of Oz page swap. It may not be something that anyone is interested in..That's okay I will just do it myself.  No big deal.
I have noticed that on youtube that its a great community. People are so nice. Its really interesting to watch all the video's the hull's the what they call RAK's which I still don't know what the stands for. I really enjoy seeing the success that folks have had. I am what I would consider addicted.
I am going to try to post a video of my page swap by the end of the week. I hope I will be feeling better by then. Cross your fingers....Funny I am talking like a have a huge following or something...LOL...
Maybe one day...Until then. Signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment