Monday, April 19, 2010

On your Mark, Get Set, GO!

Who am I as a scrapbooker? What can I contribute to this Scrapbooking world? Not sure but I am going to find out.
In this sometimes crazy world we have so many things going on, we have "life" the hussle and bussle of life, then we have "Myspace and Facebook world and blogging...and on and on. Who can Keep up? A lot of folks can and do very well but others not so much.
I have come up with a fun way for me to enjoy this just a little bit more. Anyone is welcome to join in the fun. This is for everyone. Scrapbookers and Non-Scrapbookers, and everyone and everything in between.. 1. Scrapbookers- you have your own style, go with it. Need help need inspiration well keep watching. 2. Non-Scrapbookers, use a blog, add your photos and journal. Have a journal, use it. Your time your choice. I am here to help if you need help.
I will have challenges, projects and kits that you can purchase on my Etsy store. So keep watching. Please comment when you can I would love to hear what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment