Tuesday, October 5, 2010

oh my its been a while I need to catch up

Life has been full of ups and downs. I am working on a swap that should be closing up here soon. I am hosting this swap and it is my first one ever. Its been okay so far. No big pot holes in the road. Pretty smooth sailing. I did a Gone with the Wind and Wizard of Oz together. It was fun actually and I am in the process of completing mine. I know I know I should have had mine done already but there was deadline change because of the ladies wanted an extension due to other swaps she was doing. It really helped with my time line as well. I will be posting results of that as soon as they all arrive and I can get things organized. Thanks to my wonderful husband I have a little more time to work on my projects because he has been so supportive.
I need to finish this all up and get crackin on the other hundreds of projects in the making. I need to get Menguba Monday ready to go as well.
Well until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment