Friday, August 6, 2010

To continue this wonderful Journey

Well I just posted on my Etsy store my very first paper bag kit. Its really pretty paper. I love the collection. So one of my goals is completed but a little later then I had hoped. But that's the beauty of this adventure to learn and grow. It is such a rewarding experience to set goals and obtain them one by one. It helps with self esteem and to find some courage you didn't think you had. Will they sell? I don't know. Maybe so but then again honestly Maybe not. Its okay. It is a dream and I am starting to obtain my dreams and making the dream a reality. Baby steps.... With everything that I have been through and lived though I feel like even the smallest of a baby step is a mile stone for me. Way to go me....
My Etsy Store is kayearl6.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment